Neo Advisory launched the Global City Competitiveness Report assessing 60 cities on outsourcing attractiveness.
This report answers the following questions:
- Which cities are mature for global services sourcing?
- How do the top cities compare against each other and against emerging cities?
- Why are the top cities more competitive than others?
- What are the early indications of growing city competitiveness?
- How have the top cities evolved over time?
- What services can be sourced from each city?
- What are the emerging locations?
- Which companies are leveraging emerging locations?
To read an abridged version of the 2009 Global City Competitiveness report, click here
To Buy the 2009 Global City Competitiveness Report, click here
In summary, Global City Competitiveness Report provides essential guidance for our clients seeking to establish or expand presence in these global cities. We also schedule interaction sessions for clients with the primary author of the report to clarify any outstanding questions.